Madeline Painted Dresser
Individually hand painted with a nature motif, this dresser is a work of art for your child’s room and an heirloom investment for a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 45" wide x 20" deep x 43.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame and finished in Simply White.
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Dresser is equipped with two small and three large drawers.
- Fitted with hexagonal solid wood drawer pulls.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 20" deep x 43.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 38" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 2" diameter, 1" deep
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance Under Dresser: 8"
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.