Detailed with artful curves and signature moldings, our Madeline Nightstand has sweet, graceful style.
- 20" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid rubber-wood frame.
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Nightstand has a drawer on top and a roomy cubby below for bedtime essentials.
- Fitted with a hexagonal solid wood drawer pull.
- Accommodates our medium or large Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- Hand finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid rubberwood, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 20" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior: 13.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Cubby: 14.5" wide x 12" deep x 15.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter, 1" deep
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance under nightstand: 6"
- Weight: 38.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.