Madeline Extra-Wide Dresser
Detailed with artful curves and signature moldings, our Madeline Collection has sweet, graceful style.
- 55" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Equipped with three small and four large drawers.
- Fitted with hexagonal solid wood drawer pulls.
- Hand finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Simple assembly.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid hardwood, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 55" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Small Drawer (3): 17" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer (4): 25" wide x 14" deep x 8.5" high
- Drawer Pull (11): 2" diameter, 1" deep
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance under dresser: 6"
- Weight: 114 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.