Detailed with artful curves and signature moldings, our Madeline Dresser has sweet, graceful style.
- 45" wide x 20" deep x 43.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Dresser is equipped with two small and three large drawers.
- Fitted with hexagonal solid wood drawer pulls.
- Accommodates our medium or large Sabrina Baskets (sold separately).
- Hand finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid hardwood, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 45" wide x 20" deep x 43.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 38" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 2" diameter, 1" deep
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance under dresser: 8"
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Madeline Nightstand ships via UPS and is usually delivered within 5 to 7 business days of your order.
Madeline Dresser is delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.