A molded floral detail on the headboard is the signature flourish of our exclusive Madeline Collection. Beautifully crafted with inset paneling on the headboard and footboard and solid wood fluted posts. Hardwood framing and two layers of protective sealant ensure the longevity of this collection for years of use.
- Twin: 80" wide x 44" long x 42" high
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture
- Expertly crafted with of rubberwood, pine wood, mahogany veneers and MDF (medium density fibreboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of mahogany veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Features intricate floral molding and fluted posts.
- Mattress platform can be positioned at 2 heights: (1) lower position for easy access in and out of bed for young children, (2) higher position to accommodate a trundle for overnight guests or for extra storage.
- Slat-roll foundation is made of 100% solid wood for extra strength.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Feet feature nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 44" deep x 42" high
- Side Rails: 6" high
- Clearance under side rails: 10"
- Mattress: 38" wide x 74.5" long
- Accommodates a standard twin-sized mattress
- Trundle: 74.5" wide x 40.5" deep x 7" high
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 231 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools
Also in this Collection
Pottery Barn Kids Collection by Simmons® Mattress
- In-Home Delivery