Elegant details like inset panels, hexagon knobs and turned legs define the appeal of this piece.
- 36" wide x 21" deep x 62" high
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, poplar veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Interior is equipped with two adjustable shelves, two fixed shelves and a clothing rod; lower cabinet features one drawer.
- Both doors are mirrored on the inside.
- Hand finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 21" deep x 62" high
- Door (2): 15" wide x 50" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (4): 31" wide x 17" deep
- Door Handle: 1" diameter, 1" deep
- Drawer Interior: 27.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 8" high
- Clothing Rod: 31" long
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.