Mackenzie Plum Unicorn All-in-One Lunch Bag
Everything they need to lunch right. This insulated bag features multiple compartments and reusable utensils.
- Bag's shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Bag's interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Bag features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean, and an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Bag's zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkins and utensils.
- Food box and utensils are made from stainless steel.
- Food box is lead-, phthalate- and BPA- free.
- Includes carrying bag, food box, one fork and one spoon.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10" wide x 2.25" deep x 8.5" high
- Interior: 9.75" wide x 2" deep x 8.25" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 10.5" wide x 6.5" high
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap: 1" wide x 22.5–44.5" long
- Overall: 9.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 8" high
- Fork and Spoon (each): 1" wide x 6" long
- Fill Capacity: 21 ounces
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Hand wash only.
- Wash prior to first use.
- Do not microwave.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.