Mackenzie Gray Snakeskin Planet Box
Exclusive new prints adorn the carrying case of our popular Planet Box. Great for school, picnics or trips in the car, the tray-style pack is specially designed to accommodate a healthy, well-balanced meal – and with nothing to throw away when lunch is done, it’s a smart choice for eco-conscious parents and kids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Lunch box is made of stainless steel.
- Carrying case is made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Exterior pocket on carrying case holds a water bottle up to 3 inches in diameter.
- Each Planet Box includes a set of decorative magnets with our exclusive prints.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Lunch box features variously sized compartments to store sandwiches, fruit and veggies.
- Carrying case is insulated and includes a pocket in which to place an ice pack.
- Lunch box comes with a big dipper and little dipper that hold wet, messy food (not liquids).
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown.
- Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Carrying Case: 8.25" wide x 2.25" deep x 11" high
- Lunch Box: 7.5" wide x 10" deep x 1.5" high
- Exterior flap pocket: 5” wide x 1.5” deep x 5.5” high
- Interior mesh pocket for ice pack: 5.5” wide x 8.5” long
- Big Dipper: 4" diameter, 1.5" high
- Big Dipper Capacity: 8 ounces
- Little Dipper: 2" diameter, 1.5" high
- Little Dipper Capacity: 2.5 ounces
- Please allow food items time to cool before putting them in the interior compartments or in the big and little dippers.
- If you want to use the dippers separately for snacks and pack them in the outside compartment of your carrying case, you should either pack dry food in them or place a rubber band around them to engage the seal.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.