Mackenzie Aqua Butterfly Lunch Bags
Easier to tote than plastic or metal lunch boxes, and designed to keep food fresher, too, our reusable lunch bags let you send your child to school with a healthy homemade meal. Pretty butterflies and contrast trim brighten our retro and classic designs.
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester with a moisture-resistant coating inside.
- Insulated with a BPA-free liner, so they’re safe for your kids.
- The Classic lunch bag features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Designed to fit our Hot/Cold Food Storage Container and our Spencer Food Storage (both sold separately).
- Straps on the back of each lunch bag allow it to piggyback on our Mackenzie Small, Large and Rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Fabric is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Detailed with a heavy-duty nylon zipper and durable plastic buckle.
Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 8" wide x 4" deep x 9" high
- Interior: 7.5" wide x 3" deep x 8.5" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 7.5" wide x 5.5" high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 7.5" wide x 8.5" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.5" long
Retro Lunch Bag
- Overall: 8.5" wide x 5" deep x 8" high
- Base Interior: 8" wide x 4.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Lid Interior: 8" wide x 4.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Carrying Handle: 1" wide x 7.5" long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.