Lullaby Crib Mattress
Our Lullaby Crib Mattress offers the utmost in comfort and support.
- 52" length x 27.50" wide x no more than 6" thick.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- 2 in 1 Design: The infant side provides a supportive sleeping surface while the toddler side features a layer of convoluted foam designed to provide a combination of comfort and support for active toddlers.
- The infant side is pale blue vinyl with white moons & stars; the toddler side is white vinyl with multi-colored moons & stars.
- Mattresses meet or exceed Federal regulations for flammability.
- Made in Wisconsin, USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards; complies with U.S. and Canadian crib mattress regulations.
- Natural 100% cotton fire protection meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards and offers a layer of comfort too!
- Finished with fabric bindings and reinforced seams for durability
- Waterproof vinyl covers are tested for phthalate compliance.
- See tag attached to the mattress to determine infant/toddler sides.
- Limited 35 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Simmons®.
- 52" x 27.50" x no more than 6" thick
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools