Lullaby Crib Mattress
Our Lullaby Crib Mattress offers the utmost in comfort and support.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable reinforced seam and fabric bindings offer long-lasting performance
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two-in-one design features a firm surface for infants on one side and a foam-cushioned surface on the other side for toddlers.
- Each side features a distinct design: The infant side is light blue with white stars and moons and the toddler side is white with multicolored stars and moons
- Vinyl mattress surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean
- All foams are CertiPUR-US certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made exclusively by Simmons® for Pottery Barn Kids.
- Limited 35-year warranty.
- Dimensions & Care
- Mattress measures 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Thickness of 6" or less
- Mattress weighs 16 pounds
- Spot clean using mild soap and a damp cloth.
- Air dry thoroughly.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools