Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer O-Gauge Train Set
Full speed ahead! Designed by the train set experts at Lionel Trains, the Penn Flyer has everything little conductors need to build their very own Pennsylvania Railroad. Realistic features like puffing smoke, an operating headlight and a classic air whistle bring this set to life as the powerful locomotive choo-choos around a large track dotted with billboards and telephone poles.
- Train: 58" long
- Track: 60" wide x 40" deep
- Transformer-controlled forward, neutral and reverse operations.
- Operating steam whistle with on/off switch in tender.
- Locomotive has operating headlight and puffing smoke unit.
- Die-cast operating coupler on front of locomotive.
- Operating couplers on rolling stock and on rear of tender.
- Illuminated searchlight with adjustable position.
- Includes 0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, searchlight car, caboose, three straight FasTrack sections, eight curved FasTrack sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-40 watt transformer, smoke fluid, billboard and 10 telephone poles.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Assembly Instruction
- Get tips on how to assemble this product.