Lionel Pennsylvania Flyer O-Gauge Train Set
- Online Only
Full speed ahead! Designed by the train set experts at Lionel Trains, the Penn Flyer has everything little conductors need to build their very own Pennsylvania Railroad. Realistic features like puffing smoke, an operating headlight and a classic air whistle bring this set to life as the powerful locomotive choo-choos around a large track dotted with billboards and telephone poles.
- Train: 58" long
- Track: 60" wide x 40" deep
- Transformer-controlled forward, neutral and reverse operations.
- Operating steam whistle with on/off switch in tender.
- Locomotive has operating headlight and puffing smoke unit.
- Die-cast operating coupler on front of locomotive.
- Operating couplers on rolling stock and on rear of tender.
- Illuminated searchlight with adjustable position.
- Includes 0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, searchlight car, caboose, three straight FasTrack sections, eight curved FasTrack sections, a FasTrack terminal section, CW-40 watt transformer, smoke fluid, billboard and 10 telephone poles.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.