Lionel Polar Express “G Gauge” Train Set
With beautiful craftsmanship and styling that evokes a bygone era, this G-gauge steam locomotive and tender capture the magic of Christmas and the beloved charm of the Polar Express story. These pieces are built with the quality that has defined Lionel trains for more than 100 years.
- Assembled: 55" wide x 72" long
- Features a working headlight and authentic train sounds including ‘All aboard for the Polar Express’ at the touch of a button.
- Highly detailed passenger cars (including one observation car) feature fixed-knuckle coupler, and two opening doors.
- Easy-to-use remote control features make the train go forward and backward.
- Set includes plastic steam locomotive and tender, passenger car, observation car with “disappearing hobo” feature and opening door; three Polar Express figures; 12 curved and four straight plastic track pieces; RC remote control; six C batteries; two AA batteries.
- Ages 8 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.