Lindsey Lattice Duvet Cover
Our Lindsey collection brings bright colors and a playful pattern to the bedroom.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200 thread count.
- Strips of polka-dot and floral fabrics create a lattice pattern across our white duvet cover.
- Multilayered appliquéd blooms are solid cotton percale.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Duvet cover has hidden buttons and interior ties.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Insert sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Duvet cover is made of 200-thread-count pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Yarn-dyed and printed cotton percale fabrics create a lattice design over the duvet.
- Reverse is a pink ground with white polka dots on pure cotton percale.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 90 x 88"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.