Lifefactory Mixed Bottle Starter Set
A smart solution for new moms, this starter set from industry leader, Life Factory, has everything baby needs. Thoughtfully crafted from the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, you can effortlessly transition the bottles from the freezer to boiling hot water. BPA-free and dishwasher safe, this convenient set is great for your on-the-go lifestyle. Plus, it’s compatible with most breast pumps!
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage.
- 4 oz (120 ml) bottles come with Stage 1 (0-3 mos) nipples, 9 oz (250ml) bottles come with Stage 2 (3-6mos) nipples.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with most major breast pumps.
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe. Product assembled in the U.S.
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free.
- The 4-Bottle Starter Set includes: 2-4 oz Glass Baby Bottles, 2-9 oz Glass Baby Bottles, 2-Silicone Teethers, 1-Nipple 2pack.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4 ounce bottle (2): 2.5" diameter, 6" high
- 9 ounce bottle (2): 2.5" diameter, 8.5" high
- Teething Ring (2): 3.5" diameter
- Nipple (2): 1.5" diameter, 1.75" high
- Nipple: Stage 1: 0-3 months; Stage 2: 3-6 months; Stage 3: 6-12 months
- Hand wash with warm soapy water or can be put in dishwasher (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired).
- For additional sanitation boil the bottles, nipples, and teething rings for 3 to 5 minutes, prior to use.
- While very durable, the bottles are still glass and can be broken so handle with caution when wet.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.