$499.00 Delivery Surcharge: $25.00
(0 Reviews) Be the first to Write a Review
A simple double border makes this rug an easy addition to any room, and complements a variety of decors.
- Hand tufted of pure Indian wool.
- Richly textured with a dot pattern along the border.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
- Recycled canvas backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Woven of 100% wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.