Leather Dream Rocker, Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Our Leather Dream Collection has a classic, curved silhouette that’s welcoming in any room of the house.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Seat cushion core is constructed of highly resilient, eco-friendly foam that's wrapped in thick layers of lofty polyester padding.
- Kiln-dried solid hardwood frame is double-doweled and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly seat cushion is wrapped in thick layers of lofty padding.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair swivels a full 360 degrees.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Drum-dyed Italian leather upholstery is lightly waxed for spill protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Soft, supple leather upholstery is lightly waxed for spill protection.
- Swivel Glider lets you turn and reach for things without disturbing baby.
- Rocker features hardwood runners for smooth, quiet motion.
- Dimensions & Care
Rocker & Swivel Glider
- Overall: 39" wide x 33" deep x 36" high
- Seat Cushion: 22" wide x 24" deep x 6" thick
- Seat Height: 20"
- Arms: 8" wide
- Rocker Legs: 2.5" wide x 35.5" long x 6.5" high
- Weight: 89 pounds
- Overall: 22" square, 16.5" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.