Larkin Glider & Ottoman
Hand shaped and carved to create a scrolling sleigh detail, this solid wood glider offers a comfortable, stylish place to relax.
- Glider: 29" wide x 38" deep x 39" high
- Ottoman: 20" wide x 17" deep x 15" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Sturdy gliding mechanism provides smooth, quiet motion.
- Features a plush feather-and-down wrapped seat cushion.
- Back and arm cushions are also included.
- Our espresso finish is applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Larkin Glider image to the left is shown in Cream Twill.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Kiln-dried solid birch frame features mortise-and-tenon construction, double-doweled joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Seat cushion is made of high-density polyester foam that’s wrapped with a plush blend of feathers and down.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Our rich espresso finish is applied in layers for exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- 29" wide x 38" deep x 39" high
- Back Cushion: 26" wide x 23" deep x 3" thick
- Seat Cushion: 23" wide x 20" deep x 2.5" thick
- Arm Cushion (2): 7" wide x 17.5" long
- Weight: 46.5 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 15" high
- Cushion: 20" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" thick
- Weight: 20 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- How to install slipcovers.
Our Custom Nursery Seating Frames and Slipcovers ship directly from the manufacturer within 6-8 weeks of your order, plus 7 days for in-home delivery. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.