Larkin Dresser & Changing Table Topper Set, Weathered Pine
Our Larkin Collection features grand curves and generous proportions, combining the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture.
- Dresser: 44.5" wide x 21" deep x 37.5" high (with topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Partitioned topper can be positioned for right or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- Equipped with three roomy drawers.
- Features a removable topper.
- Detailed with a decorative keyhole, crown molding and vintage-style iron pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid birch, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface; includes safety straps.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 21" deep x 34.5" high
- Interior: 35" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Exterior (3): 36.5" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 35" wide x 16" deep x 5" high
- Clearance under dresser: 2"
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 18" deep x 3" high
- Interior (1): 37" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Total Weight: 17 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.