Larkin Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Expertly crafted to the same high-quality standards of our Larkin pieces, this guardrail lets you transform your heirloom-quality Larkin crib into a toddler bed.
- 58" wide x 46.5" high x 2" thick
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Expertly crafted from solid hardwood.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with solid poplar and beech wood.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully glaze our Vintage White finish for an heirloom look. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 58" wide x 375" high x 2" thick
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.