Lahaina Surf Toddler Bedding
This color-strewn toddler bedding has homespun appeal. Individual patches of stripes, polka dots, flowers and plaids are stitched together by hand in a mix of bright spring colors. Playfully embroidered with French knots and decorative stitching, a friendly whale swims across blue waters on the striped sham.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Patchwork design of polka dots, stripes, and prints.
- Expertly quilted by hand; polyester batting.
- Quilt reverses to polka dots on yellow ground; sham reverses to polka dots on pink ground.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.