Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, this trundle is a smart addition to our Kendall Bed.
- 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- Assembly required.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Trundle Mattress was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant Fire-BlockInsulator System, and NANO-PEL™ treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our rich Espresso finish for exceptional depth of color. Rustic Sun Valley pieces begin with a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 3" high
- Weight: 86 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.