Kendall Toddler Bed
Expertly crafted of solid wood, this Craftsman-inspired bed is designed to endure the rigors of childhood. Sturdy wood slats along with square posts and finials add to its long-lasting durability and style.
- 32" wide x 51.5" long l x 26" high
- Expertly crafted of pine and mahogany woods.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 51.5" long l x 26" high
- Headboard: 36" wide x 30.5" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 47.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info