Kendall Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Kendall crib into a bed for lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 57" wide x 31.5" deep x 46" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Features fixed side rails and an adjustable mattress platform.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted with kiln-dried solid wood posts and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from a crib to a toddler bed (Conversion Kit required) and, when the time comes, to a full-sized headboard. The full-sized headboard can be used with our Box Spring Frame (sold separately) or with most standard-sized bed frames.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Overall: 57" wide x 31.5" deep x 46" high
- Back Panel: 4" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" wide x 39" high x 1" thick
- Crib Ends: 29.5" wide x 40" high x 2.5" deep
- Heights of mattress platform settings: 22.5", 17.5", 12.5"
- Weight: 156 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.