Kendall Low-Profile Fixed Gate Crib
Delivery Discount – No shipping surcharge on our Kendall Low-Profile Crib!Designed with the same simple, Craftsman-inspired details as our Kendall Fixed Gate Crib, this version is shorter by four inches, making it easy for petite moms to lift the baby in and out.
- 57" wide x 32" long x 40" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 35"
- Expertly crafted of solid wood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 40" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 35"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 21", 16", 11"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 48" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.
- Guides and Tools