Kendall Low Profile Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Kendall crib into a bed for lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 57" wide x 32" deep x 40" high
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Features fixed side rails and an adjustable mattress platform.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 40" high
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Distance Between Slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 21", 16", 11"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 48" wide x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.