Kendall Fixed Gate Crib
Take it home today! Our Kendall Crib is available in Simply White and Sun Valley Espresso for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall crib features Craftsman-inspired details.
- 57" wide x 32" long x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Expertly crafted of solid wood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 39"
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 20", 15"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 48" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.