Kendall Extra-Wide Dresser & Changing Table Topper, Weathered Pine
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details.
- 38" wide x 18.5" deep x 35.5" high (with topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Equipped with six drawers in varying sizes.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Detailed with round wooden knobs.
- Download our Kendall Bedroom Collection brochure.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers on select finishes and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface; includes safety straps.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 38" wide x 18.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 7" wide x 14" deep x 5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 14" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer: Interior (1): 30.5" wide x 14" deep x 5" high
- Drawer Knob (7): 2" diameter, 2" deep
- Feet: 2.5" square
- Topper: 34" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.