Kendall Crib Guardrail Conversion Kit
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the Kendall Crib into a furniture piece of lasting use and comfort as your child grows.
- 57" wide x 32" long x 44" high
- Conversion Kit: 40.75" long x 1" deep x 17" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Expertly crafted from solid hardwood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress or our 100% Organic Natura Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish for a smooth opaque surface, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Conversion Kit Only: 40.75" long x 1" deep x 17" high
- Crib Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 39"
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 20", 15"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 51.25" long x .75" deep x 3" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.