Kendall 3-In-1 Toddler Conversion Kit
Our expertly crafted crib converts easily to a toddler bed and later to a full-sized headboard.
- 57" wide x 31.5" deep x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Features fixed side rails and an adjustable mattress platform.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) and later to a full-sized headboard.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with kiln-dried solid wood posts and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from a crib to a toddler bed (Conversion Kit required) and, when the time comes, to a full-sized headboard. The full-sized headboard can be used with our Box Spring Frame (sold separately) or with most standard-sized bed frames.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Overall: 57" wide x 31.5" deep l x 46" high
- Teething Rail: 39" high
- Back Panel: 4" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" wide x 39" high x 1" thick
- Crib Ends: 29.5" wide x 40" high x 2.5" deep
- Heights of mattress platform settings: 22.5", 17.5", 12.5"
- Weight: 156 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.