Kendall 3-In-1 Toddler Conversion Kit
Our expertly crafted crib converts easily to a toddler bed and later to a full-sized headboard.
- 57" wide x 31.5" deep x 46" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Framed in solid wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Features fixed side rails and an adjustable mattress platform.
- Plastic teething guard protects the front rail and your baby's teeth.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) and later to a full-sized headboard.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with kiln-dried solid wood posts and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from a crib to a toddler bed (Conversion Kit required) and, when the time comes, to a full-sized headboard. The full-sized headboard can be used with our Box Spring Frame (sold separately) or with most standard-sized bed frames.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Overall: 57" wide x 31.5" deep l x 46" high
- Teething Rail: 39" high
- Back Panel: 4" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" wide x 39" high x 1" thick
- Crib Ends: 29.5" wide x 40" high x 2.5" deep
- Heights of mattress platform settings: 22.5", 17.5", 12.5"
- Weight: 156 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.