Kendall Bunk Bed, Weathered Pine
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Bunk Bed features Craftsman-inspired details.
- 44" wide x 82.5" long x 72" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 10'
- Expertly crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Use as a bunk bed now, and then later as 2 twin-sized beds.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Shop our Lullaby Mattress Collection. Bunk mattress fits upper bunk, and lower bunk fits a standard twin-sized or bunk mattress; mattresses are sold separately.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and mortise-and-tenon construction and tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid wood, veneers and plywood, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and a solid wood ladder that can be attached on either side.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Includes 2 finials for each headboard when bunk is separated into 2 individual twin beds.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bunk.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall (without ladder): 44" wide x 82.5" long x 72" high
- Overall (with ladder): 63" wide x 82.5" long x 72" high
- Ladder: 14" wide x 60" high x 4" thick
- Rungs: 4, 11.5" apart
- Weight: 205 pounds
- 44" wide x 82.5" long x 31" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 4.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 7" high x 0.75" thick
- Clearance under side rails, at high position: 51"
- Short Upper Guardrail: 60" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Long Upper Guardrail: 74" wide x 16" high x 1" thick
- Distance between top of guardrail and slat roll: 14"
- 42.5" wide x 80" long x 39.5" high
- Headboard and Footboard: 2.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 7" high x 0.75" thick
- Clearance under side rails, at high position: 10"
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.