Kendall 2-Shelf Bookcase
Because a home can never have enough storage space, we’ve created this versatile bookcase.
- 42" wide x 18.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Built with kiln-dried solid wood posts for lasting durability.
- Includes one adjustable shelf.
- Can be used as a nightstand, end-of-bed bench, bookcase or entryway bench.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Coordinates with our Kendall Bedroom Collection.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with kiln-dried solid wood posts and engineered wood, which lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bookcase will endure over time.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
- Tip-resistant kit included
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 42" wide x 18.5" long x 34.5" high
- Interior, without shelf installed: 38" wide x 17" deep x 23.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 38" wide x 17" deep
- Positions for shelf: 7, starting 5" from bottom interior
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.