Safari Wood Mobile
These safari friends came straight from the jungle to keep your child wildly entertained. They’re crafted from eco-friendly bamboo that’s artfully laser cut to create each animal’s distinctive features, from the monkey’s friendly grin to the elephant’s enormous ears.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Laser cut from sustainably harvested bamboo; a rapidly renewable resource.
- Due to the nature of the material, pieces may vary slightly in color and grain.
- Includes four laser-cut animals, two notched hanging sticks, and clear thread.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ceiling mobile comes assembled.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 10 diameter, 20" high
- Monkey: 2.5" wide x 3.5" high
- Giraffe: 3.25" wide x 7.5" high
- Elephant: 5.25" wide x 4.5" high
- Lion: 5.5" wide x 4" high
- Stick (2): 9" long x 1" wide
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.