- In-Home Delivery
The easy charm of vintage cottage furniture is captured in our Juliette Crib. It’s carefully crafted with a curved, stepped headboard and lathe-turned feet. Like all of our furniture, it’s built to our exacting standards of quality, design and longevity.
- 56.5" wide x 30" deep x 54.25" high
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried Poplar.
- Elegant details include beveled panels, and fluted slat detailing.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) to a full-sized bed with headboard only, or headboard and footboard.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips..
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 30" deep x 54.25" high
- Headboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 54.25" high
- Footboard: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 35.75" high
- Siderail (2): 27" wide x 1.25" thick x 31.5" high
- Mattress Platform Heights: 13", 18", 23"
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 56.5" wide x 1.75" thick x 35.75" high
- Full Bed Conversion Kit: 75" wide x 0.75" thick x 7.75" high
- Weight: 162 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.
- Guides and Tools