Julia Paisley Rug
This plush paisley design adds playful pattern to kids’ floors. Hand tufted with quality Indian and New Zealand wool, it features textural highs and lows that are fun for little toes.
- Hand tufted of Indian and New Zealand wools to help minimize shedding.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.