Jackson Toddler Quilted Bedding
The colorful world beneath the sea is depicted on a collection where everything that touches your baby’s skin is made of pure organic cotton. This bedding features navy blue whales and small, bright fish swimming across percales, ginghams and yarn-dyed stripes in a ripple-quilted design that’s accented with decorative stitching.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Expertly quilted by hand and filled with pure cotton batting.
- Quilt and sham are bordered by a cotton gingham percale.
- Reverses to a blue and white striped percale.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale fibers. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.