Isabelle Nursery Bedding Set
Airy texture, sweet ruffles and pretty patterns characterize this elegant nursery set. Sewn by hand, the quilt features delicate ruching and pin tucks that make it pillowy soft. Butterflies and blooms are embroidered on the bumper, inspired by handiwork seen on vintage Mexican textiles. The look is finished with softly hued mini dots on the organic sheeting and lush ruffles on the crib skirt.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt features pure cotton batting.
- Bumper features lofty polyester fill.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is cotton percale, featuring a printed floral lattice design and embroidered detailing; reverses to a printed floral lattice design.
- Crib sheeting is pure cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton sateen, featuring a ruffle border; reverses to self.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton sateen and features a ruffle border.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.