Isabelle Nursery Bedding Set
Airy texture, sweet ruffles and pretty patterns characterize this elegant nursery set. Sewn by hand, the quilt features delicate ruching and pin tucks that make it pillowy soft. Butterflies and blooms are embroidered on the bumper, inspired by handiwork seen on vintage Mexican textiles. The look is finished with softly hued mini dots on the organic sheeting and lush ruffles on the crib skirt.
- Crib sheeting is pure organic cotton percale.
- Quilt and sham are pure cotton voile with polyester batting; hand quilted.
- Quilt and sham reverse to self.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Bumper is pure light blue cotton percale with polyester fill; reverses to self.
- Ruffled crib skirt is pure cotton percale.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 18" drop
- 9.75 x 159"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.