Isabelle Duvet Cover
Vintage Mexican textiles inspired this embroidered duvet cover, which features a frame of intricate white flowers and scrolling vines. Sewn with satin stitches, chain stitches and French knots, it brings a folk art element to kids’ beds.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to solid percale.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 90 x 88"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.