Pink Hibiscus Mackenzie DVD Player & Accessories
A favorite movie is a great way to pass the time on long car trips or indoor days. We’ve created a portable DVD player just for kids, with interfaces and buttons they can easily manage, and a pretty cover of blooming hibiscus.
- 10.5" wide x 10" deep x 2" high
- Features a 7" swivel screen.
- Includes a remote, 6' power cord, AV cable and a car power cord.
- Rechargeable battery has a 2-hour life.
- Features two speakers and a headphone jack (headphones sold separately).
- Case (sold separately) is made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester with a soft velvet lining.
- Case has an exterior pocket and seven DVD storage pockets on the interior.
- Headphones (sold separately) feature an adjustable headband.
- Designed to match our Mackenzie Gear Collection.
- Ages 3 and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- DVD Player: 8" wide x 6.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Speaker (2): 4 ohms 2 watts
- Case: 10.5" wide x 10" deep 2" high
- Case Exterior Pocket: 10" wide x 7" high
- Headphones (sold separately): 6" wide x 3" deep x 8" high
- Earpiece: 3" diameter
- Cord: 19.5" long; 39.5" extension cord
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.