Larkin Hi-Lo Changing Table, Weathered Pine
Our Larkin Hi-Lo Changing Table features beveled edges and a rich, nuanced stain for an heirloom-quality look. Designed for years of use, it transitions easily from changing table to dresser.
- 55" wide x 21" deep x 44" high (with topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Equipped with three roomy drawers and a side cabinet designed to accommodate a diaper pail. Or, use it with one medium or large Sabrina Basket, one small Nursery Canvas Storage Box or one Nursery Canvas Storage Pop-Up Tote (all sold separately).
- Upper piece features a small cabinet.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off to create a dresser.
- Detailed with crown molding and vintage-style iron pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Our exclusive Rustic Sun Valley finish adds the warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid birch, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the changing table topper will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface; includes safety straps.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our Rustic Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 55" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Dresser Cabinet: 15" wide x 19" deep x 23" high
- Dresser Drawer (3): 31" wide x 18" deep x 7" high
- Small Top Drawer (1): 11.5" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Overall: 34" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Topper drawer inside small cabinet: 16.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 5" high
- Total Weight: 260 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.