These sturdy shelves help you create a unique display of books, toys or trophies on your child’s wall. The versatile design works together effortlessly with our other Hayden pieces, so it’s easy to stay organized.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sleek, versatile design coordinates with other Hayden pieces or complements pieces from our other lines
- Sturdy shelves hold up to 10 pounds of toys, trophies, books or decorative items
- Available in several different finishes
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Available in three sizes: 10"-wide pedestal shelf, 2’-wide shelf, 4'-wide shelf
- Constructed from durable MDF, which is an engineered wood that provides lasting strength and structural integrity
- Convenient keyhole mount
- All mounting hardware is included
- Dimensions & Care
Our sturdy Hayden Shelves are available in three different sizes.
- Pedestal shelf measures 10" wide x 7" deep x 6.75" high
- Two-foot shelf measures 24" wide x 8" deep x 6.75" high and accommodates up to 6 pounds of weight
- Four-foot shelf measures 48" wide x 8" deep x 6.75" high and accommodates up to 10 pounds of weight
- Keep the shelves clean and dust free by wiping them with a soft, dry cloth
- Avoid using household cleaners or polish
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.