A curved silhouette and simple, clean lines define this expertly built crib. Built to last, it offers three height options to accommodate a growing baby.
- 55" wide x 30.5" deep x 43" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Features fixed side rails and an adjustable mattress platform.
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately)
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 30.5" deep l x 43" high
- Teething Rail: 39" high
- Back Panel: 4" thick
- Front Panel: 51.5" wide x 39" high x 1" thick
- Crib Ends: 29.5" wide x 40" high x 2.5" deep
- Heights of mattress platform settings: 22.5", 17.5", 12.5"
- Weight: 116 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for their child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Guides and Tools