Harper Rug - Lavender
Create a tailored space from the ground up with this plush rug. A frame in a contrast hue grounds the room in classic style.
- Hand tufted blend of pure Indian and New Zealand wool.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 50% Indian, 50% New Zealand wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unraveling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mold/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Shipping Info