Harper Rug - Gray
Create a tailored space from the ground up with this plush rug. A frame in a contrast hue grounds the room in classic style.
- Hand tufted blend of pure Indian and New Zealand wool.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 50% Indian, 50% New Zealand wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- Synthetic latex backing provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rugs life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break over time.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur with new rugs. Use scissors to trim (do not pull) loose threads to avoid unraveling.
- Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended. Do not dry-clean.
- Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
- Clean spills promptly by blotting with a clean, undyed cloth.
- Rug may be rolled and stored in the plastic bag enclosed. The rug should be completely dry before inserting into the plastic bag to prevent mold/mildew.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.