Harper Nursery Bedding Collection
Classic and tailored, our Harper Quilted Nursery Bedding features supersoft cotton percale with a grosgrain ribbon trim. Pair it with our organic cotton, mini dot or chevron fitted sheet for a crisp, graphic look.
Design the Perfect Harper Nursery using our Harper Bedding Tool.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Quilt, bumper and crib skirt are detailed with pink appliquéd grosgrain ribbon and reverse to a white cotton percale.
- Expertly quilted by hand and filled with pure cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with plush polyester.
- Crib sheet is made of pure organic cotton percale and is Oeko-Tex certified.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.