Harper Conversion Kit
This crib’s turned details and classic styling bring timeless warmth to the nursery.
- 58.5" wide x 33.5" long x 42" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Solid mattress platform offers firm, quiet support and four height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Lullaby Crib Mattress (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards. See our crib safety tips.
- Masterfully crafted with tongue-and-groove joinery and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Built with veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that this crib will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is one sturdy, solid board rather than springs, providing excellent, safe support for infants and young children.
- Can be adjusted to any of four heights, providing comfort for you and safety for your baby as she becomes more mobile over time.
- Designed to grow with your child, easily adapting from crib to cozy toddler bed. (Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- Our Sun Valley finish was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Using a dry brush, artisans mottle the finish while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Crib features removable locking casters.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 58.5" wide x 33.5" long x 42" high
- Crib Ends: 4.5" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 21", 17.5", 13.5"
- Casters: 2.5" high
- Weight: 115 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 51.5" long x 5" high x 1.5" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP (QS) will usually be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
- **San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery
- With Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. Premium In-Home White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.