Harper Changing Table & Topper
With the look of an English antique, our changing table provides a safe, sturdy, and beautiful place to change your baby. When your baby has grown, the changing top removes to create a console table that will last for years to come.
- 43.5" wide x 19" deep x 37" high (including topper)
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Changing table is equipped with two drawers.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Partitioned changing table topper can be positioned for right- or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 19" deep x 34" high
- Drawer (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 6"
- Weight: 90.5 pounds
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Small Partition: 5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Partition: 32.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
You May Also Need
Changing Pad & Chamois Cover
Changing Table Pad
Eco Changing Pad Insert