Harper Bassinet Bedding
Tuck your newborn into our sweet and sturdy bassinet. Trimmed with grosgrain ribbon, our Harper Bassinet Bedding features classic tailored style. It’s sewn of pure cotton, and designed to fit perfectly in our wicker bassinet.
- Bedding is tailored from pure cotton percale and is detailed with grosgrain ribbon against a white ground.
- Bedding set comes with a bumper and bassinet skirt. (Fitted sheet sold separately.)
- Bassinet bumper and skirt are pure cotton percale.
- Bumper has lofty polyester fill.
- Fitted sheet sold separately.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bedding is made of pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use nonchlorine bleach only, if needed.
- Tumble dry low heat, remove promptly.
- Warm iron if needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.